MLK Jr. Holiday
There will be no school on Monday, January 20 in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
No habrá clases el lunes 20 de enero en honor del Día de Martin Luther King Jr.
Parent Workshop: How to deal with stress at home
Fri. Jan 24th @8:30 a.m.
The district is launching an attendance campaign.
Check out the video: https://youtu.be/1xOA9pnJCb8
- The contest period is January 14, 2020, through May 4, 2020.
- · CVESD, with support from partners San Diego County Fair and Magic 92.5 FM, will provide randomly drawn winners with prize packs. Eligible students are those with perfect attendance during the contest time period.
- · Grades eligible are TK – Grade 12.
- · All schools, District and charter, are eligible.
- · Each student who has perfect attendance during the contest period will receive one free ticket to the San Diego County Fair!
K-3rd grade Movie Night (Parent must attend with child)
Thurs. Feb. 6th 2:30-4:30 p.m.
We are holding a Movie Night for K-3rd grade students. We are asking for a $2 donation for admittance to the movie. Bring a blanket and wear your pijamas! Food will be sold during the event.
4th-6th grade Friendship Dance (Students only)
Wed. Feb. 12th 2:30-4:00 p.m.
We are holding a Friendship Dance for students only. Permission slip must be signed by parent and teacher in order to attend. $2 donation will be collected at the door with the permission slip. Snacks will be sold during the event.
It is hard to believe that it is already time to begin planning for registration for the 2020-2021 school year! Please let your friends and neighbors know that TK & Kindergarten registration packets will be available for pick up on Wednesday, February 5th. TK & Kindergarten Registration packets will be accepted on Wednesday, February 19th. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding registration for the 2020 -2021 school year.
If your children are at Vista Square on a Zone Transfer, please be sure to submit your renewal application for the 2020-2021 school year (next school year). All Zone Transfer Renewal applications are due by January 31st!
You will be notified if your Zone Transfer is (approved) renewed by May 31, 2020.